blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Monday, September 10, 2012

Mall-spiration







my mall partners, Krizia and Natasha

I just had to take photos from one of the exhibits inside. I saw a lot of amazing watercolor and acrylic paintings. And found some great inspirations too.

I felt like a tourist taking snaps inside the Mall, they have this exhibition of different cultural tribes and the items that they are using, they're traditional clothing, some accessories and fabrics that you don't see that often. That's how they preserve their culture, and that fascinates other people from different cities.

Hype this look HERE

This was my second day in Davao, it was all sunny when we got out of the house so we decided to head off to SM Davao to chill and window shop, in the afternoon we head overt to Abreeza Mall to discover some amazing shopping stops. Everyone was busy roaming and wandering around including myself. Luckily it was the day of Sarah Geronimo's mall show so we stopped by and sailed along with the waiting crowd. I wasn't able to take some photos of her cause I bet you it's so hard to watch celebrity mall shows, but still I enjoyed everything from that day.

Cropped cream Blazer, Thrifted| Peach top and denim shorts, Thrifted | Flats, Solemate| Bag, Uyanguren

No comments:

Post a Comment