blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Look: Sexy Vampire














 Ana as "Tinkerbell"





Halloween is the only time of the year where you can dress up basically anything you want, I chose to be the 
Sexy Vampire since I'm a fan of the twilight saga I thought maybe I could dress the vampires again. After yesterdays Halloween competition which my cousin did not won but still I'm happy because everything works very well. I dress her as Tinkerbell along with my cute niece "Yofiel" as snowhite, the competition was just for fun and It made the kids enjoy the event. As for my transformation I really liked the final outcome after editing them with special effects. So how'd you like my Halloween costume? Did I achieve the Sexy Vampire look? comment below. 

2 comments:

  1. Super Sexy! I like the make up! Hot! Super pretty Nelka! <3

    http://www.lalalapatricia.info/2012/10/happy-halloween.html#comment-697825453

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pat. really appreciate your comment it was my first time to do a Halloween Look. heheheh

    ReplyDelete