blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Friday, January 27, 2012

Blue Sheer Top







                                          Notice my  Jeans? It's my newly repaired one.
                                          And imagine I already repaired it twice before.






Today was quite different but I kinda expected it to be different. I was asked to glam my cousin and her friends for a photoshoot. Then I was excited of course, the fact that I can showcase my skills for Styling and Make-up is something I was thrilled for. So we started the Make-up session late because I was waiting for the girls and end up just about in time for the photoshoot.

The venue for the shoot was interesting, It was in an unfinished structured house inside a subdivision. The sun was perfect and so is everybody in the room. I was taking candid photos in the background which later I will be posting it here. So keep in touch guys for my works.

I was wearing this sheer top from a local Thrift Store which I adore.I think that I was so comfy with my outfit that I forgot I was posing under the sun to realize that my dress was not appropriate for the raging heat. But then again I really wanted to wear it anyways. And My two favorite Leopard items, my flats and this furry clutch hand bag. But I did go safe with jeans, comfy and reliable.


So yah that's It for a wonderful day hope you guys have a good weekend.

14 comments:

  1. i love the sheer top! Which thrift store did you go? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks pat. heheh. at the very famous sta. cruz thrift stores..

      Delete
  2. I love your flats! Super adorable print! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sheer Top. :) very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool top!! love this look Nelka! :)

    http://bebe-doll.net | http://styleimprints.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weeeh thanks again rhea.. im totally inlove with this top

      Delete
  5. Love the top, love the shoes!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that top! I think you can pair it with anything and it would still look good :) The leopard print accessories are nice as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah i agree, i think i should make a 5 ways to wear this top. gives me an idea. thanks michelle. appreciate it much..

      Delete
  7. love the top. you look so pretty.
    and i can't help but notice your hair. ang ganda ng pagka-tie! :3

    i'm following you btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks athena, i really appreciate it.!! it's just a normal tie with hair spray on. hehehe. and I just followed you. I adore your works specially your artworks.

      Delete