blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I feel so close












After I graduated from my 6 months Cosmetology Class, I gave my make-up skill a first try for a shoot. I took these photos months ago and now I'm doing make-up services for Weddings, Events and any other occasions that I can cater to my clients. I'll be posting some of my make-up works soon and some Photoshoots that I've worked for. It takes a lot of time and effort to learn something, but if you put your heart and soul into it, it will be just a piece of cake in the end. No one can ever take that skill away from you, there are many make-up artists out there, but each one has that unique gift to make anyone beautiful in their own ways.

2 comments:

  1. That is the spirit! Discipline is the refining fire where talent becomes ability!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, you're comments definitely inspired me to do so. thanks a lot.

      Delete