blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Monday, September 10, 2012

Talk about clarity x Updated







I was going for the Nautical Look which I think I achieved in some ways, but definitely I had so much fun with this look. 







It was indeed a happy Sunday yesterday, after I did this shoot I run into the river and just swum myself hugging into the cold clear water. Then I just remembered I used to do that when I was little. I don't know I just have a thing for water that I can't resist not to jump in. So yeah! We always go here in the woods having lunch by the river and just enjoying the nature's gift. So I hope you guys had a great weekend. Let's start the week right. I don't know why I didn't put the details from this whole look, I was too sleepy last night and I just posted it without any warning. So here it goes.

Denim Button up shirt Big V's Store | Stripes top Thrifted |Skirt Vintage| Orange Hat Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment