blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Friday, March 8, 2013

BTS x Wedding Bells

 Photo credits to Mr. Ariel Muldong for snapping stolen shots. I always believe in the power of great process, that what ever is the outcome you know you really worked hard on doing it. 

It's actually my first time blogging about my work as a freelance make-up artist, and I'm just so lucky that someone is actually taking photos of me while working so that works both ways. 


 One of my client from the Wedding booking  I did last Sunday. 
And more behind-the-scene moments. you can imagine the front view that I have, breath taking. 


OOTD, this post wouldn't be complete without it. I wore a very reliable and comfortable clothes with style and showing off my new hairdo.Yes I did cut a fringe/bangs just so everyone know. 

For more details and future customers email me here @pasionatajones@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment