blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Zamboanga

Hi to all,


It's Christmas once again and here we are  celebrating the birth of our Christ Jesus.
And as we celebrate Christmas I want to wish you all a Merry Merry Merry one. And this season for me is all about laughter, fun, happiness, excitement and full of joy with of course the company of my family and my cousins who went here to celebrate their Christmas all the way from Australia.


                                                          Laughter's were made to last.....




                                                        We're basically calling it the night.







                                                 It really is a Merry Merry Merry Christmas.
                                       I hope everyone had a great time as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment