blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Creating Shadows


 I'm starting of be a fan of Gem Stones, and this necklace piece  made me even fall more with its intricate design plus it's chunky so goes well with plain dress or top.










HYPE this look HERE

Yey! and I'm back with my OOTD post. I've updated my status saying that I will be in major hiatus but see I'm back before you knew it. So last January I received a parcel from my Dad and Aunt from the US and I was excited to wear all the clothes they sent me (I mean who wouldn't be if it's for free right?) haha, so anyways back to what I'm wearing, all are from the parcel except for the bag which I got this afternoon from my Thrift Shopping and I was a great spender for buying three bags less that php500 or $12. It was nice and warm outside just the way I like it beacause I'm a big sun-fan-girl. I'm definitely back and officially on with my outfit post and future projects!

Black Peplum Shirt Parcel, Bandage Skirt BEBE, Shoes Madden Girl, Bag Thrifted

2 comments: