blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Friday, December 28, 2012

Portraits

Alex Pettyfer, Charcoal and Watercolor
 Lana del Rey
 Barbara Palvin
"Self-Portrait"


Charcoal and Watercolor, I did only used the black on some areas where I want to be very very black.
 Freja Beha Erichsen
Natalia Vodianova

Throughout the year I have been doing Charcoal drawings only for fun and I did thought a made quite some and here are my favorite drawings so far.

Tell me some personalities/celebrities that you want me to draw thought maybe that could challenge me more. Comment below and I'll try to draw them. Thank you and Happy New Year Readers!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! These are awesome! You're really good, Ate!

    Try Lindsay Lohan. I think drawing her freckles would be a bit challenging :D

    ReplyDelete