blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Monday, August 6, 2012

No other Beauty







I'm lucky If I always get the chance to glam up my cousin Kellie for an event, so I had a make-up session with her and I adore her beauty so much. I used to do her make-up for any shows sometime now. She has a Latina mixed with Mexican and Brazilian beauty to her that when you use cool colors on her skin she just sparkles and transforms to very beautiful young lady. It was an evening event so I made sure that the make-up was visible. I'm not gonna go on to details with the colors I used but it's mainly a mixed of blue and silver and turquoise. And I chose a very soft pink color for her lips since she has that perfect shaped lips.

Hair &Make-up: Nelka Jones Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment