blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blue Jeans, White Shirt









Last night I went to witness a magical event in every girls dream, and that is to have a perfect wedding. I love the set-up and the concept of the reception, they used dimmed lights that makes the whole feel so romantic. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get some photos from the reception. So anyways I wore my new jeans that I loving so much cause it's very comfortable, perfect to walk around all day and not feeling tired and too compressed, since I was too busy the whole day, and have a  make-up booking for this wedding .I got this one from a Local Thrift Store. Also I wore this Cropped Blazer that I got from a garage sale back in 2010. Good old clothes still fit me right and I love how that works. It's not how old it's how you make it look new, Fashion never gets old, it's always young and fresh.

4 comments:

  1. Agree with last phrases! "Good old clothes still fit me right and I love how that works." ♥ I like the jeans! Saang local thrift store yan? You look classy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe. Thanks pat. Sure we all girls agree on that. Hehe. I got it from sta. Cruz . I'm sure you can find anything drom there, just take time an have a lot of patience. Hehe. Thanks again pat

      Delete
  2. You always looks so effortlessly sexy and you wear your clothes so well so it doesn't even matter where they come from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow never had someone compliment my thrift style , I think that's what I'm trying to show of . Thanks mich you're always fab:)

      Delete