blog title

 photo page-1_zps282f5ac3.jpg

navigation bar

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Charcoal Series one

 Natalia Vodianova

 "Anonymous"

 "Lana del Rey"

"Lana del Rey"

Original sketch " The Sad Eye"
 "Kate Moss"


If you have been following my previous post you probably have read where I was talking about my Artworks. If you only knew how much I wanted to post them, but I can't just post them without a series of collection. So for now I will show my recent and my old Charcoal drawings. I usually sketch and draw whenever I have my free time or if my hand gives me the urge( hehe ).  There's just something about sketching and drawing that calms me, that's make me wanna surrender my entire time and not think about anything else.  I have tons of them inside my sketch book but here's for now. So keep posted!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment